Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nora the princess by Nora Lizaso

     Once upon a time, in a castle called Lindana lived a princess called Nora. She was very pretty and she loved dancing and singing. One day she went to the city and she bought 3 dresses: one orange, one purple and one pink.

     She put the pink dress on first and a old man said: you are very pretty, would you marry me? and the princess answered: you are very handsome too, but you're very old.

     And the old man went away. Next day, she put the purple dress on and an ugly man asked: I like your dress, would you marry me? And Nora answered: No, you're very ugly. And the ugly man went away.

     Next day, she put the orange one and a very handsome man asked her: you're very pretty and  I like yourdress, would you marry me? And Nora answered: oh yes, you're very good looking.

And she married the man  wearing the orange dress.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment